Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Dancing With the Stars Season 16 at Good Morning America

Last night I was planning on watching the finale of this season of Dancing With The Stars but ended up on a conference call all night with my editor and publisher working on my upcoming book (Bruce Springsteen: In Focus-Photographs 1980-2012). I wanted to watch it because I was invited to shoot the winners and finalists this morning on Good Morning America-a place where I love to shoot. I love the people there and it's such a warm "homey" atmosphere. Each season, the cast of DWTS seems just like that-a family that is home. Winners Kellie Pickler and her dance pro Derek Hough arrived first, and Derek was shooting the crowd with his IPhone. I never tire of shooting him. I love watching him dance, and he and Kellie were just amazing to watch. Zendaya Coleman and Val Chmerkovsky...hard to believe she is ONLY 16!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home