Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The New Lowe Pro Passpost Sling II

The new LowePro Passport Sling II This bag is the perfect “blend in” with soceity bag and so perfect because it does just that-it blends in. No one would ever think you are carrying close to $8000 worth of Professional camera gear inside. The bag comes with a removable padded camera box and even though the bag is not made to carry a Pro DSLR, my full size pro camera DSLR (Nikon D3, D3s, D4 , Canon Mark2N) with one lens (not attached) fit. I had my Nikon 24-120mm f4 lens in the padded area and still had room for my SB800 flash in the pouch that the flash arrived in. There was plenty of room for an over sized wallet, press ID, keys, spare batteries and a large bottle to keep hydrated. One end of the bag zippers to give more space if needed-50% more space to be exact. There are times when I am shooting my corporate or public relation jobs and I need a bag to hold an extra lens or 2 along with spare batteries and this bag is the perfect fit. A backpack bag gets in the way and a roller bag is out of the question for when I need to maneuver myself thru the crowds and the LowePro Passport Sling II is the perfect bag. The black color with red interior and small red stripes on the outside makes this bag fit in whether you are wearing jeans or a nice outfit. My photographer husband used it while shooting a corporate shoot wearing an Armani suit! On days when I don’t want to carry my full size pro gear, this is the perfect bag for my Micro four thirds system. This bag easily holds my Olympus EM-5 body with the 12-50mm kit lens attached as well as the 14-140 and 20mm pancake lens, along with the Olympus FL-300R Wireless Flash, wallet, batteries, water bottle and keys. The sling bag makes it super easy to grab your gear fast, whether you have time or are running to your next job and need to grab your camera fast.