Saturday, February 02, 2008

"Sweet Bitch" Wine


back in October, 60 of my sorority sisters from college met back up in Rochester. For most of us, including myself, it was the first time in 23 years that we went back to the college, and the first time we also saw one another. It was spectacular, and reconnecting has been amazing.
Last weekend, several of them came into NYC and we got together. Cyndi was in my pledge class in the fall of 1980 and she brought over this great bottle of wine. I am not much of a wine drinker (or any alcohol, for that matter) but I loved the name of the wine as well as the bottle. Well.."Sweet Bitch" had it all-a great looking bottle, a fun name, and it tasted great.

2 Comments:

Blogger JJ said...

yeah I heard this wine is great but I can not find anywhere. Do u know where I can find in the NJ area?

3:38 PM  
Blogger MsKonigin said...

"SWEET BITCH" Is SWEETER than any BITCH can be, Meaning I love the taste to "SWEET BITCH" and definitly love the name. If you haven't try "SWEET BITCH" you must try it.
MsKonigin, Richmond Hill,NY

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home