Saturday, March 03, 2007

Elizabeth Berkley and Greg Lauren, NYC 3/3/07




I ran into 2 of the most beautiful people-inside and out, today while shopping in Soho. Actress Elizabeth Berkley and her husband, artist Greg Lauren at the Henry Lehr Jean store on Prince Street. It was the most pleasant surprise since I have been friendly with her brother Jason for almost a decade. Elizabeth's mother is just as beautiful and she was so helpful to me 5 years ago when my cat, Max, was sick. Because of her mom, my cat lived another year. She talked me through so much and knew what the vets didn't.
It's so nice when we meet people who are so nice and then we meet their family and they are ALL just as nice. I have to say, as a photographer I get the chance to photograph a lot of incredibly great looking people, and Elizabteh and Greg HAVE to be 2 of the best looking people I have ever met. What sets them apart from so many is that they are also warm and wonderful.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angel Feathers Tickle Me said...

Bestir thy heart
With journeys afar
And rivers of stars
Bestow thy love
On all that ye touch
On all that ye may
Hence, let it be told
That rhyme will be reason
Paint your world
With shades that will uplift you
And break, break from the mold
Shake off the illusions
Never again lost in dismay
All that you need is within you

Thy Heart

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home